APPOINTMENT

Next, I’ll tell you about appointment. Appointment is an arrangement to do something or meet someone at a particular time and place. You can make appointment when you want to make some plan with your friends, sisters/brothers, uncle/aunt, grandmother/grandfather (hayoo janjian apaan coba sama kakek/nenek? Ckck).
This is the little example how to Making, Accepting, cancelling, and Reschedulling an appointment.Making an appointment Accepting an appointment
• I’d like to make an appointment to see Mr. Kevin. 

• All right, see you there.
• Would you like to arrange for a personal interview? 

• No problem, I’m free on …
• Let’s make a plans to go shopping next Saturday. 

• I’ll wait for you.

Cancelling an Appointment Rescheduling an Appointment
• I couldn’t keep the appointment because I was sick. 

• I want to change my appointment from Monday to Friday.
• I’m sorry, I can’t keep the appointment. 

• Do you have another time this evening?
• I’m sorry, I have to put of our appointment. 

• Can I move my appointment tomorrow?